Thursday, November 03, 2005

i;ll podcast soon!

i;m so busy doing overtime that i havent realy had much time to podcast.

the process goes..

-if something troubles me i;ll record something on my phone
- if i forget anything i;ll append it on my phone. annoyed that it beeps when i press the start/stop button but cant turn it off.
- when i get time i plug the phone into the pc and use the nokia suite to copy the voicenotes file over
- i convert the file into mp3
- i write details of the mp3 in propertys.adam always says to add the email address so i do.
- i then wait around an hour for it to copy to the server, meanwhile i am perusing though google images for tarts. larger images make everything slower, sometimes 1.5 hours.
-write the filename in blogger with my thoughts and hay presto! its midnight and 108 people are happy!

i must sleep. my thoughts betray me to do other things but i must fight them and stay in the house tonight.

roger

2 Comments:

At 3:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Roger Smalls, you have a great blog here. i;ll podcast soon! caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a work from home pc site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways Roger Smalls thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.

 
At 5:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Roger Smalls, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for work from home directory. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - work from home directory. Your post title caught my eye - i;ll podcast soon!. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

Anyways Roger Smalls, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home