Thursday, December 08, 2005

podcast - madonna is a thieving witch

if i were to say to you find me a podcast by madge you would all go to www.yeastradio.com i hope.


Original lesbian

i have recorded my thoughts becuase i am very angry that there is an imposter called madge in the podcast scene. it makes me angry when the so called 'profesionals' get into podcasting, it makes me more angry when they use an established name, especially my second favourite show to promote their albums crummy albums that rip off abba something chronic.

mp3 podcast

i am outraged that madonna has stooped so low, i used to love her songs but now i just want to lock her in my airing cupboard and fart in it.


Fake lesbian

2 Comments:

At 8:15 am, Blogger bryan-in-greece said...

preferably a few hours after eating a round of boiled eggs, Roger...

 
At 1:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever Madonna is a diva!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home