Monday, February 27, 2006

slow everything

everything in my house has is slowing down and it makes me increasing angry. my cable box takes 2 seconds to respond to any button i press on the remote. my computer is going so slow that i am ready to throw it out of the window. my phone takes forever to power up. what is causing this widespread slowness? microchips are meant to be faster than we are, but are so slow. i have desided to go out into the big wide world and do something away from electrical consumable items. I will visit Sainsburys.

3 Comments:

At 11:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind Roger. At least Adam Curry has said he is definitely going to have lunch with you this week or next.

I really hope he keeps his promise, I know how much you've been looking forward to it.

 
At 3:47 am, Blogger lenny bellows said...

Roger, is it possible that your mind is actually working FASTER, instead of your household appliances slowing down?

 
At 11:28 pm, Blogger Roger Smalls said...

i think my mind is getting slower not faster. i do not understand these things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home