Thursday, January 05, 2006

happy new year

why do people say happy new year? january is always rubbish. mine has been. ever since i had to work christmas day things have gone downhill. i spent most of christmas at work, and the rest of it i suffered a cold. i have only just got over it properly and able to speak. i thought of lots of things to say for a podcast when i couldnt say them, now that my passages are clear i cant remember them. i am very forgetful at present, i think the nightnurse and lemsip is conflicting with my usual medication and i find myself going into a trance.

i hear that google are releasing their own computer, but it hardly seems worth it as it doesnt run any software that you can buy on the streets. i understand that apple users have this problem already, so google are just making things worse and flooding me with confusing products. the next time i buy a computer i will buy one that can play games on it other than minesweeper. this tin can i am using now goes very slow, i think i have viruses and spywear. i want one that i can podcast with, does anyone have any suggestions? i can get my hands on £200 for around 6 weeks. a mac mini seems to be what every-one likes hese days.

Spywear


is it a mac mini or......


....a birthday cake?

1 Comments:

At 11:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Mac minis too Roger but I find I can't eat a whole one by myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home