Tuesday, May 24, 2016

poem to the recipient of a rejection letter

you may test me
you may interview me
you may reject me

but you will never take my freedom
nor take my self esteme
or my weekly job seekers allowance and disability benefits

may i emerge from beneif the shadow of uselessness
to the bousem of gainful employment
drinking from the bountiful teat of a regular wage

i'll show YOU mr fancy pants 
YOU and YOUR beige vauxhall insignia
i'll show YOU and YOUR exhaust pipe filled with POOP

just remember while youre on your fancy word proccessor
wearing your fancy shirt
and rubbing clean your fancy vauxhall insignia exhaust pipe

i'll be the one at home with mum
NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll be the one





please share this poem with anyone unemployed to comfort them


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pity about the job. Have you thought about poetry? You have a flair for it. Probably not much money in it though.

 
At 8:08 pm, Blogger Roger Smalls said...

thank you sir / madam. i wish i could write poems / make love for a living and get paid for it but sadly the job centre has no such vacancys at this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home