Thursday, March 02, 2006

name calling

i have a headache and am upset with all the name calling from that nasty fruitcake on adams show. i cannot blog tonight but may record my thoughts tommorow instead. adam wants to meet me at something called the guardian meetup rather than round his house, i was really looking forward to actually going in his house but instead he wants to meet my mum in london. strange. i do not understand this and have emailed him six times today but he has yet to respond. madge played my song 'interspecies liason' that i made for her last night. the good thing about yeast radio is that i find madge encourages her listeners to send in songs, poetry and artistic things. she should get a grant from the arts council. and knighted along with adam.


Comic Strip Blogger

4 Comments:

At 5:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and where is link to http://comicstripblog.com you wanker?

--
Comic Strip Blogger.

 
At 9:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I emailed you mate about the lasses in Colorado and you've not emailed me back either :( Oh Roger, perhaps it's Karma coming back at you :) Naughty Adam C!

 
At 10:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You emailed Adam six times? Give him time. He's a VERY busy man. As far as the comments? Well, I'm behind on my "Charlies" but blow it off. The guy's a %#$@#!

 
At 7:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in Amsterdam and invited Adam to our offices to discuss Podcasting possibllities, I can supply drugs and Senseo. He's been invited for about 12 months now and still hasn't taken up my offer.

Be patient Roger, at least he says he will have coffee with you, which is more than the rest of us get ;-)

Peace

Mac Wizard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home