Thursday, May 12, 2005

Podcast - Music and podcasting



Over the last few weeks I've noticed that my listening habits have changed, mainly due to the podcasting scene. So i thougth i'd talk a bit about music and things in this podcast.

My shownotes...


  • Time Life Ultimate Love Songs Collection - play one of these CD's to the lady in your life and she'll be creaming in her silks.
  • Spacemusic Podcast - relaxing music and soundseeing tours presented by a nice man from the netherlands
  • Radio Clash - great mashups and everything explained about them by a nice man who is very passionate about them and knows his stuff. John Peel in the making, I wish he did it daily.
  • Yeast 2 - Madge Weinsteins channel for anyone and everyone.
  • Jason Fladiowitch from the Cotton Cliddies - he is a great musician and writes music for Madge Weinstein. does anyone thing if i bribe him with a bag of drugs he will will make me a theme song?
  • Podsafe music - a feed that plays a bit of everything.



A golden era of music



Cheer up lads, it might never happen. Calling your album 'Terrorist Threats' isnt going to help sell enough records to buy you some more guns is it now?

By the way, if you have any ideas for podcasts that you would like me to do then please email me to roger_smalls@hotmail.co.uk or leave comments below, i dont know what anyone wants me to talk about really - my goal is to get 40 listeners by the end of this month though!!! When feedburner says 100 then i'll release some pictures of me, thats a promise! They will only be of my face though.

3 Comments:

At 9:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Rogers movie reviews? DVD reviews?

 
At 2:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked it when you did the podcast from a date. I think that would be great if we could fund you and you could just keep doing that!!!

 
At 4:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you taking advantage of all the benefits of podcasting? Have you read the newest eBook?

If you havent click on over to podcast resource and get the Top 10 Secrets of Podcasting - FREE

And while you're clicking around on the net, find out how you can keep your next set of New Years Resolution s and use effective goal setting techniques to make the coming year more profitable.

Here's to a great New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home