Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Podcast - Olympics

Hi there everyone who like me doing podcasts. I felt very passionate today when i found out that a load of drug addicts are now costing me an extra £20 per year to mess up london so I thought i would record a podcast.



its inexcusable that i havent podcasted for so long, what with big brother and stupid computers going wrong. i dont know. but who does these days? will someone explain it to me. and why do girls who say i am sweet not want to make love to me? I hate being so hairy in this weather.

How we will waste 10 billion pounds on the olimpics...



The Athelete village


Londons Running Track


The Olympic swimming pool

summary - england is rubbish


Why didnt anyone tell the comitee that england is useless at doing this? We couldnt build the millenium dome in time for the millenium. And we knew that was coming for thousands of years. But 7 years notice, thats plenty of time to go over budget and mess up big time.

2 Comments:

At 11:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you, as always, overreacting? This is GREAT news for the country and especially the shit tip that is the East End. Step back and think about all the jobs this will create.

Schmuck

 
At 8:49 pm, Blogger Roger Smalls said...

sorry about that post. i just heard the news about the £20 per year increase in tax which upset me and i reacted badly. i didnt realise about all the jobs, which is good news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home