Saturday, July 08, 2006

the morning after

went out with some peopel from work last night. got talking to some people in my team who i hate as thought i would give them a second chance. as i turns out i was right to hate them as they are all bastards who use me as the butt of their jokes. it really upsets me . this worked to my favor though as one of the admin staff who is fairly new stuck up for me. we ended up talking for a good 4 minutes and i gave her my phone number. then she had to get home to watch big brother. after that a few of us went to a rock nightclub where i drank too much and felt ill. i rang her but she was angry with me. i am confused by girls and dont understnad them. all this advice that people give me is stupid. i feel so lonley and depressed. all i want is to take a girl to the cinima f-have fun, feed ducks, watch the sun go down and kiss like so many others. i am wasteing the best years of my life and have so much to give emotionally but not finacially. only the internet offers me solice in its electronic bousem. i have just started my shift and have to face a lot of these people in a couple of hours who i feel are responsible for my misery. below are some pictures i have copyed over documenting the highlights of the evening - it was very dark and most of the people were moving so they have not come out as well as i hoped.

girls arse at bar















urinal
















girl who walked past and smiled at my friend















her boyfriend















pretty lights















girl who asked me if anyone was using a chair














her arse














toilet bowl without seat














another girls arse

2 Comments:

At 7:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly know how to enjoy yourself. Isn't it more fun with your clothes on and a Nokia camera phone?

 
At 11:58 pm, Blogger daddydowse said...

If you build it, they will come.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home