Saturday, April 30, 2005

abortion protestor

Went to town today minding my own business and a nice man with a beard, ponytail and clip boaard came up to me to see if I would vote for a pro life mp in the next general election. I don’t understand about all the ins and outs of the abortion argument and tried to find out more from him.

I wasn’t sure about how far his convictions go with such matters and asked if he eats eggs. When he said yes I asked him how he felt about the murder of unborn chickens, then he told me he was a vegaarian with the exception of fish. I don’t understand those type of vegatarians. In school we weren’t tought animal, mineral, vegitable - and fish. His reasoning was that fish arnt mentally concience in the same way that chickens, pigs and cows are.when i asked him in that case if it would be safe to eat retards and coma victims he stormed off in his sandles rufusing to give me a sticker.

I ate my donut and felt confused. Still don’t know who to vote for.


Have you got five minutes sir...?

7 Comments:

At 5:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual, Roger, you have a keen sense of veiled wit. Love your blog.

b.

 
At 5:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love the freaks :). Now get up and blog Roger...its been a couple days and Im missing you!

 
At 6:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being a recent partial-veggie-convert - for health reasons mainly, before anyone starts ;) - your post really made me giggle.

Oh the panic I received from parents and family when they couldn't work out what on earth to cook for me if I was there for dinner. "No, not even sausages, Dad".

I wish veggies would just think things through before opening their mouths and be honest with themselves about motivation and belief. And with the often high levels of facial hair, one might deduce they must think razors are made from slaughtered sheep's testicles.

 
At 2:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It pretty much covers Replica related stuff.

 
At 10:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

site is www.christmas-mall-online.com

 
At 3:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ecommerce web site hosting site/blog. It pretty much covers ecommerce web site hosting related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 8:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about joint pain treatment. I also have a site about joint pain treatment which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home