Friday, September 23, 2005

something to look forward to

I'm looking forward to saturday night, everyone from work is going out to town for the evening,i'll head out I think from 8 onwards (i cant believe that some people drink all day long!!! - zany!!). there are lots of girls from the wards going too which will be nice, i'm very much looking forward to it.

what else has happened in my life? well i can recommened not to do circuit training. i still cant move properly after last night, my legs and arms are stinging like crazy. i am sure it is doing me some good. but it hurts. she kept shouting "no pain no gain" all the time, the crazy loon in a liotard.

no pain no gain? Cutting my arm off would be painful, but what would i gain? thats a stupid saying.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Guardian's 'Been There' Online Beta
Speaking of The Guardian , it's online wing is beta-testing a new service called Been There .
Hey, you have a rockin blog here!

I have a resell ebooks blog and my site about resell ebooks if your interested or need content.

Come and check it out :-)

 
At 3:09 am, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home