Saturday, June 03, 2006

Nokia N91

got the new phone today!!!! it is an Nokia N91. work reception signed for it and i got it just after lunch today. its come in a nice box with lots of extra bits with it that i must read. i had to charge it first and it was ten times as fast to charge as my old phone. i didnt know it has a built in hard disc and i have never had an mp3 player before so this should save me needing to burn all my podcasts onto CD to listen to them on the way to work. very exiting. i am planning to use the podcasting software to download all my shows on this as will save me having to turn on my PC. i do not have any wifi at home although i think we have it somewhere at work and this should mean i can downloadd podcasts straight onto my phone . it also has a video camera so i think i can start recording some video blogs like madge. i went to the toilet at work today around 20 times to play with it and everyone is interested in it!!! i am going to take it out tonight and must go.

1 Comments:

At 5:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Com'on Roger! Get your shit together! People enjoy your website and podcast.
Yes, there are people out here that read your blog, and we demand consistency! Get back on the ball dude!
gumgum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home