Sunday, April 17, 2005

Podcast - Wired for Sound Close Up Competition



Get 'Closer to the music' with my 'Wired For Sound Close Up Competition' and win a CD walkman for listening to podcasts.

Thats right, I'm giving away literally a CD Walkman. Listen to my Wired for Sound Podcast for the full details, then all you have to do is guess what the four close up pictures below are of:



Picture one


Picture two


Picture three


Picture four


If you can guess what they are then email me your answers to roger_smalls@hotmail.co.uk. You have until the 1st of May to guess. No friends or family are allowed to enter, so if you are one of my work collegues then please dont post any hints on the comments board. Anyway - good luck!!!!

Thanks to: Cliff Richard for the Wired for Sound Song -LISTEN NOW!

1 Comments:

At 9:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Picture 3 must be your mum's arse crack, surely

 

Post a Comment

<< Home