Thursday, June 09, 2005

Podcast - Shopping

I only went out tonight to buy some bread and milk, was in a rush to get back and watch lesley on big brother. she is so lovely. but my local food shop doesnt want to sell food anymore, so i thought i'd get a few things off my chest on this podcast:

DSC20050509_shopping.mp3

Be prepared for a long wait if you see one of these signs outside a British shop

Sorry!
Just to say sorry about my blog post about tasers - i think someone at feedburner must have got confused when i mentioned madges show in the text as they made it into a podcast and everyone had to download a very large file that they probably already download once. i know that madges show isnt to everyones taste, hope you werent too offended if you were expect me to say something. interesting response though on the comments board for that post.

1 Comments:

At 3:11 pm, Blogger Fin said...

I'm glad to hear Guildford has symmetrically breasted women, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home