Thursday, June 02, 2005

Podcast - Poem about the Dutchess


I got a nice request from Simon from the web site called Slam Idol which is at http://slamidol.tripod.com . Simon asked me to read my poem about The Dutchess so he could play it on his podcast and poetry competition. I'm not that good at poems but do enjoy doing them to relax and get things off my mind, certainly i dont think they are up to competative standards when you hear the nice ones on his web site. its all about my pet pig The Dutchess of Pork and the font memories.

3 Comments:

At 1:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope they turn the duchess into a fucking bacon sandwich with big fat sausages on the side you fucking twatfuckbastard. What a sad cunt you are. Pig for a pet - you fucking turdshitbrain.
Fuck off Roger Smalls with your whining fucking piss blog. And your podcasts are shite.

GUILFORD THINKS YOU'RE A CUNT.

 
At 9:46 pm, Blogger Roger Smalls said...

sorry gillian if i've upset you.

its typical - the one time i meet a girl from guildford who reads my blog and she hates me!!! guildford girls, i give up!

 
At 12:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Roger,
I just wanted to let you know that I think it's a shame that Guildford Gill is so abusive to you, and of course she won't be interested that your poem was featured on yesterday's Slam Idol podcast.
All the best,
Simon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home