Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hilary Clinton needs to ban Microsoft

I cant believe that Hilary Clinton is complaining about Grand Theft Auto containing mucky pictures when you download something off the internet - shurely there are bigger fish to fry? Last night I was able to cut and paste a grotty photo off the web into Microsoft Word. When is Hilary going to ban this offensive word processing package? I was also able to draw a large purple wanger with balls using nothing more than the rudementary flowchart facility - if i can do this without any verification then surely a child of 3 would be able to without parents supervision?


If this is meant to be bad why dont they ban baywatch too, along with 2/3rds of the adverts on tv? I dont understand.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see your flowchart picture. I think it would be amusing. I like toilet humour a lot. No, a very lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home