Sunday, July 17, 2005

Podcast - Guildford music festival

£75 for going to watch some bands promote their albums? I didn't go. met a nice girl at a discotechque last night and wanted to meet me this afternoon for lunch. she turned up for 15 minutes, didnt order any food, told me she couldnt even be friends with someone like me and left. i think natural light is my enemy. she wasnt drunk today like she was last night and that upset me. i'm so lonley at the moment. i just feel like every girl i like dosnt want to know me after they see me in the daylight. maybe i'm ok to look at in dark discotechques but when girls see me in daylight they think i;m ugly.



so instead I thought i'd be positive and i'd record this to tell everyone about the local event this weekend.


i;m so glad i didnt pay money to go

6 Comments:

At 4:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you missed the breaking of the air guitar world record then Roger.

By the way, can't you publish a picture of yourself on the site so the girls can see you?

 
At 9:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roger keep the shows coming fella.
You are one of the best podcasters in Britain - you really could go massive if you did more shows!

Get ya self on that britcaster podcast thing - sod the theme they do, just do you're own thing - we'll love it!

 
At 12:26 pm, Blogger Roger Smalls said...

whats that? i have heard a little about britcaster becuase i was asked to put an icon on my site. i will have to have a look but noone has asked me to record anything. is there a special link for podcasters?

 
At 3:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roger,

Click the name to go to Britcaster.com.
Look down the page and you'll see your show is already there.

PM Neil and ask if you can have your own forum.

And ask about the Britpack podcasts, which are a compilation of the best of British. Number 3 is coming up - and you MUST be there.

You are an undisputed genius - even if you don't know it.

 
At 1:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Roger

Good luck on the gf front. Keep up the shows and weblog - you're a funny guy.

Maybe you should keep saying how little time you've got for all your dates and they'll come begging!

Tim

 
At 6:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think that will drive you some extra traffic?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home