Saturday, June 10, 2006

i was bored at work today



"I am hereby informing you that I am reporting you to police in Guildford for spreading racial hatred towards Polish people + I will not restrict myself in drawing comic strips in future. Enough is enough - I was nice, I apologized in audio comment, I removed the drawing but you Roger Smalls are just piece of shit that also doesn’t care about damaging other people. I understand humor but you Roger Smalls are yet another parasite who at cost of attacking other people and PRETENDING to be victim just wants to benefit without respect for other people. Enough is enough. You may be 9000 in debt - so better - you will have no money to bail you out of jail for spreading racial hatred. "

Comic strip blogger - can you record the conversation and send it to me? The telephone number in england is 999.

3 Comments:

At 11:48 pm, Blogger straightchris said...

Is it played by manipulating the ewe’s queef?

 
At 11:51 pm, Blogger straightchris said...

At least it's not a viola.

 
At 9:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will make you laugh so much my friend...

Revenge on CSB...

http://tinyurl.com/msehx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home