Thursday, March 31, 2005

Adam Curry 100% unofficial fan site launched

I';ve had a busy lunch break launching my new web site and uploading my photo collection up to the web. If you're an adam curry fan like me and enjoy looking at photos of him then why not visit the Adam Curry 100% unofficial fan site at :-

http://rogersmalls.tripod.com/AdamCurry/

for great pictures and more.




if you have any adam curry photos or maybe an adam curry story to tell then please email me at roger_smalls@hotmail.co.uk and i'll pop it up on my new web site. why not let me know what you think and leave me a comment.

i havent really got any stories to tell yet, but one day i'd like to tell the story of how adam gets a knighthood for his services to broadcasting. i think being like adam is an inspiration to us all to get off our backsides and actually do things. adam invented podcasting and continues to help it thrive. one day there will be part of adam in all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home