Monday, June 20, 2005

Podcast - Scroungers

I'm hot and bothered about scrounging families today and thought i would talk about it using podcasting and the internet.

DSC20050520_Scroungers.mp3


i feel like my skin has fallen off

What can i say? other than i am all clammy and hot, hope we get a thunderstorm tonight. i heard a funny man called dave winer who does podcasts about coffee, although he always talks about other things instead and argues with lots of people. he recently did one sitting on a beach in a car in a lightning storm. now i've seen the film back to the future loads of times and i think that man is dicing with death. his car hasnt got any special time travel circuits either to protect him by sending him back to the seventies, just satallite navigation. i heard a podcast the other day where he was argueing with the satallite navigation because he said he knew better. why does he argue with everything? i would love to talk to him on skype for an interview but he wont even accept my yahoo 360 invite. if anyone knows dave please can you pass on my email (roger_smalls@hotmail.co.uk) and ask him to contact me to arrange an interview becuase he sounds very interesting and i am sure he doesnt get to talk about things as much as he would like to. i especially like it when he sings.


Dave Winer

oh, does anyone know what a Liger is? I've been asked to draw a picture of one but dont know what it is. And does anyone know anything about France voting as i've been asked to podcast about it? Thats about it, i think my podcast has been uploaded to server. I need to mention http://www.britcaster.com which has lots of proper english discjockeys on there. Oh, I've been invited to a Barbeque at the end of the week by a local church group who came knocking at the front door so i might go soon. A couple of fiesty chickadees dressed very smartly asked if I would like to come along for a pleasant evening so i think i will.


Weekend BBQ

4 Comments:

At 10:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope they spat a greenie in your burger you lttle cunt.

 
At 6:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, let's get Dave Winer over here! Let's start a campaign!

 
At 12:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto what first anonymous said, except I hope it was cyanide they put in your burger.

Roger your a cunt. Do you even realise how much revenue the Royal family generate for the British tourism industry?

 
At 1:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't agree with the other anonomi, they are the cunts, we love you Roger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home